< At Activation >
– This product should be used only after it has been activated. When activating it, do not pull the power button or push a thin needle or any other thin object into the small hole.
< At Start of Use >
– Put the product on before starting to engage in physical activity. If it is put on after physical activity has already started, it may not be able to provide an alert of risk at the correct time.
– In order to be able to provide an alert at the right time, the sensor on the back of the product (silver part) must be in contact with the skin.
– This product should be worn on the wrist (back side that faces away from the body). In order to ensure accuracy, the product should be exposed during use. It should not be covered by clothing. Additionally, it must not be worn over clothing or on any part of the body other than the wrist.
– A blue LED will appear when the battery power is low.
Before starting to use the product, make sure that it has power. If the blue LED is displayed, stop using the product immediately.
< Operating Environment >
– Do not use in coal mines or nuclear facilities.
– The LED may be difficult to see in direct sunlight.
– The waterproof rating of this product is IP67. Immersion in any liquid other than domestic water may degrade the waterproof performance. The waterproof performance is not permanent and may degrade depending on the usage environment.
– Due to the characteristics of the material, the color of this product may fade due to moisture, perspiration, friction, sunlight, etc.
– Do not subject the product to strong impact or force, such as pulling or dropping, as this may cause deformation or damage.
– Please be careful when using the product as it may catch on or damage surrounding objects.
– If any skin problems occur around the strap area, please stop using the product immediately.
– If the product is damaged, please stop using it immediately.
– Please do not use the product in an environment that exceeds the product specifications described in this manual.
< Alarm >
– This product does not cover all possible health problems that may occur in hot weather. Regardless of whether or not the alarm is triggered, if you feel any change in your physical condition, please take a break and rehydrate. If there is no improvement, please consult a physician.
– Even if a physician provides a heat stroke diagnosis, the alarm may not be triggered due to complications or other reasons.
– Do not hold the product close to your ears when the alarm is activated to prevent hearing damage.
< Maintenance >
– When cleaning the strap, do not use benzene or alcohol.
– Do not disassemble, modify, or replace the battery.
Also, please refrain from using the product for anything other than its intended purpose.
< Storage Location >
– Do not place in a microwave oven.
– Do not leave it in a hot vehicle.
< Target Age >
– This product can be used from age 5 and over.
Children under 5 years of age should not use this product as it may be accidentally swallowed.
– Please refrain from relying on the alarm if you have difficulty hearing the alarm and taking action.